Selected peer-review papers will be considered for publication in a special peer-reviewed, or regular, issues of the Journal Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, and the journal Econometrics and Statistics. Each special issue will have its own Call For Papers and Guest Editors. Papers can be submitted to the special issues at any time after June 2016.
- (Part A: Econometrics) Annals of Computational and Financial Econometrics (call for papers in pdf file)
- (Part A: Econometrics) Forecast combinations.
Guest Editors: Alessandra Amendola, Adam Clements, James Mitchell and Jeroen V.K. Rombouts.
- (Part A: Econometrics) Risk management.
Guest Editors: John M. Maheu, Marc Paolella, Tak Kuen Siu and Mike K.P. So.
- (Part B: Statistics) Quantile regression and semiparametric methods.
Guest Editors: Xuming He, Thomas Kneib, Carlos Lamarche and Lan Wang.
- (Part B: Statistics) Statistics of extremes and applications.
Guest Editors: Richard A. Davis, Armelle Guillou and Johan Segers.
The CSDA has call for papers for the following special issues (deadline 15th November 2017):
- High-dimensional and functional data analysis.
Guest Editors: Frederic Ferraty, Piotr Kokoszka, Jane-Ling Wang and Yichao Wu.
- 4th Special Issue on advances in mixture models.
Guest Editors: Jochen Einbeck, John Hinde, Salvatore Ingrassia, Paul McNicholas, Tsung-I Lin.
- Special Issue on Biostatistics.
Guest Editors: Ming-Yen Cheng, Michele Guindani, Jae Won Lee, Yi Li and Catherine Chunling Liu.