Selected peer-review papers will be considered for publication in a special peer-reviewed, or regular, issues of the Journal Econometrics and Statistics. Each special issue will have its own Call For Papers and Guest Editors. Papers can be submitted to the special issues at any time after June 2016.
- (Part A: Econometrics) Annals of Computational and Financial Econometrics (call for papers in pdf file)
- (Part A: Econometrics) Forecast combinations.
Guest Editors: Alessandra Amendola, Adam Clements, James Mitchell and Jeroen V.K. Rombouts.
- (Part A: Econometrics) Risk management.
Guest Editors: John M. Maheu, Marc Paolella, Tak Kuen Siu and Mike K.P. So.
- (Part B: Statistics) Quantile regression and semiparametric methods.
Guest Editors: Xuming He, Thomas Kneib, Carlos Lamarche and Lan Wang.
- (Part B: Statistics) Statistics of extremes and applications.
Guest Editors: Richard A. Davis, Armelle Guillou and Johan Segers.
Information about the CSDA (Computational Statistics and Data Analysis) special issues organised by CMStatistics can be found here.