Selected peer-review papers will be considered for publication in a special peer-reviewed, or regular, issues of the Journal Econometrics and Statistics. Each special issue will have its own Call For Papers and Guest Editors. Papers can be submitted to the special issues at any time after September 2015.
The Econometrics and Statistics (EcoSta) is inviting submissions for the special issues (deadline 20th March 2016):
- (Part A: Econometrics) Annals of Computational and Financial Econometrics (call for papers in pdf file)
- Special Issue on Bayesian methods in statistics and econometrics.
Guest Editors: Taeryon Choi, Yasuhiro Omori, Michael Smith and Stephen G. Walker.
- (Part A: Econometrics) Special Issue on Time series econometrics.
Guest Editors: Peter Boswijk, Marc Hallin, Degui Li, Dimitris N. Politis and Robert Taylor.
- (Part B: Statistics) Special Issue on Mixture models.
Guest Editors: John Hinde, Salvatore Ingrassia, Tsung-I Lin, Paul McNicholas.
- (Part B: Statistics) Special Issue on Functional data analysis.
Guest Editors: Piotr Kokoszka, Hannu Oja, Byeong Park and Laura Sangalli.
Information about the CSDA (Computational Statistics and Data Analysis) special issues organised by CMStatistics can be found here.